- What do I do if my power button doesnt work?
- Why isn’t my power button working on my iPhone?
- How do I restart my phone if my power button doesnt work?
- Why are the buttons on my phone not working?
- How do I turn my phone off without the power button?
- How can I use my phone if my home button is broken?
- How do you switch on Samsung phone if power button is not working?
What do I do if my power button doesnt work?
How To Unlock Your Android Device When Power Button Doesn’t WorkOnce all your charge is depleted, simply connecting your device to the charger may restart your device.
Try connecting to a PC or a laptop via USB cable.
If you have USB debugging enabled, then you can restart your device using ADB commands..
Why isn’t my power button working on my iPhone?
The software solution In iOS, there’s a little known feature that can help massively when buttons stop working on your iPhone. To get to this feature, go to Settings > General > Accessibility. There, scroll down to click AssistiveTouch and slide the toggle so that it appears green.
How do I restart my phone if my power button doesnt work?
The volume and home buttons Pressing down both volume buttons on your device for a long period can often bring up a boot menu. From there you can choose to restart your device. Your phone may use a combination of holding the volume buttons while also holding the home button, so be sure to try this as well.
Why are the buttons on my phone not working?
One of the most common reason to android home button stopped working is system OS update or screen replacement. … Also software key problem is the common hardware problem after update OS. First of all restart your android phone or tablet. If not solve then try below solutions.
How do I turn my phone off without the power button?
2. Scheduled Power On/ Off Feature. Almost every Android phone comes with scheduled power on/ off feature built right into the Settings. So, if you want to turn on your phone without using the power button, head to Settings > Accessibility > Scheduled Power On/Off (settings may vary across different devices).
How can I use my phone if my home button is broken?
How to work around a broken iPhone home buttonOpen up Settings.Tap on General.Scroll down and tap Accessibility.Scroll down almost to the bottom, tap on AssistiveTouch, and switch the button to ON.
How do you switch on Samsung phone if power button is not working?
Turn on Samsung Galaxy S4 without power button. Turn on Android device without power button. All you need to do is just hold down the volume button while plugging in your device to a power source. Then hit Volume down to “restart” it.